Friday, April 9, 2010

Another sushi review at the new Vic in Springhouse

Today I got to try another new sushi restaurant, Vic Sushi Bar, that recently opened up (about 3 weeks ago) on Bethlehem Pike in Springhouse. Apparently Vic was originally located in Center City, and was known to be a great spot for sushi downtown.

This very small (I'm talking teeny) place in a small strip mall seemed to have a steady stream of take-out customers coming in and out. A group of friends, our kids, and I were the only ones sitting (and they didn't have much more room other than the sushi bar and a few other tables).

We tried the three-roll special, which was $10.95 for your choice of three basic rolls. I had yellowtail and scallion, spicy tuna, and sweet potato tempura. I have to say, all three of my rolls were delicious, and my friends agreed that their rolls were fresh and tasty.

The menu gets much more extensive with a number of specialty rolls, and it also includes a large sampling of Thai food as well.

I definitely forsee doing take-out from Vic Sushi Bar in the near future, and I recommend that you try it too!

832 N. Bethlehem Pike
Spring House, PA 19477

No comments:

Post a Comment