Sunday, January 17, 2010

Need help around the house? Try the Home Show!


Today I got the opportunity to check out the Philadelphia Home Show downtown at the Convention Center. I love looking around at all of the companies and products out there to help me decorate, build, and improve on my home.

The show is running until January 24th downtown, and is a must-see if you are planning to do any work on your home in the next few years. From kitchen remodeling (granite, cabinetry, etc) to gutter guards, to Jacuzzi's, faux painting, and more, they are all at the Home Show to help you with your home needs.

I got the chance to pick up some new products (a cool mop, an interesting squeegee thing to remove pet hair, and some great dip mix... which by the way, you can sample your way through the Home Show with lots of dips and soups!) I also collected about seven phone numbers and websites of companies that I would be interested in talking to in the future about helping me with my house. There are also lots of opportunities to win lots of prizes all around the show!

I also enjoyed seeing the model rooms (a baby room, green room, spa, and very cool Man's Den) and got the chance to meet Ricky Bottalico (former Phillie and Comcast commentator). There are various celebrity appearances occurring throughout the show -- check out the schedule to see who else is coming soon.

If you plan to go, make sure you order your tickets online to save $3 per person. Enjoy!

Thanks to the Philadelphia Home Show for two admission tickets to experience the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment