Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ambler YMCA -- free trial week and no joining fee!


I was at the Ambler Y yesterday and got some great info for anyone looking to sample a new gym. (It peaked my interest!)

During the month of January, anyone can give the Y a try for a free week. Simply call or go in to get your free week membership. They have a great schedule of classes (and I hear they are really good classes) and they also have an awesome room with moon bounces where you can workout while your kids play. (This is perfect for me, since my little one won't go to babysitting) I also love that each cardio machine in the workout room has a very nice TV. Makes working out a little easier!

Also, for the month of January, if you sign up to be a member your one-time joiner fee (normally $125 for a single parent family or $149 for a family) is waived!

For those interested in progress of the new Ambler Y, I was told that by this time next year they should be in their new building off of McKean Road. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment