Saturday, July 17, 2010

Very excited about new fall shopping!

Yesterday I had an amazing shopping day for two reasons:
1. It was the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I got some amazing deals and
2. I was able to order an amazing amount of new jewelry from the new Stella & Dot fall collection, which launched yesterday. (Yes, shameless self-promotion to come. But after all, this is my blog!)

Nordstrom:
Ladies (and men)... you need to go. Fall and winter items at 33% off, and amazing styles to choose from! The sale goes from now through August 2nd, and it is not to be missed. (Family promotion: should you go, ask for my step-brother Jay Eisenberg or his fiance Heather Wright to help you! They are fabulous and knowledgeable!)  If for some reason you can't get there, check out the items online!

Stella & Dot:
Some of you may know that in April I started a new business as a stylist for Stella & Dot, an amazing, trendy, incredible jewelry company. Yesterday their gorgeous fall/winter line was launched, and I was like a kid on Christmas (or at least what I think a kid on Christmas would feel like!) picking out all of my new jewels.

Please, check out the new look book and let me know your thoughts! I love the collections which range from Metro-chic, to vintage luxe, pieces that can easily go from day to night, and so much more.

(And here comes the REAL shameless promotion...) If you want to be one of the first of your friends to host a fall trunk show, and you book in August or Sept, I am giving $25 gift certificates to be used at your show. Woo hoo! More free beautiful jewelry on top of the hundreds that most of my hostesses get. Email me to book your show!

No comments:

Post a Comment