Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great food at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza

Tonight my family and I tried Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza for the first time, in the new Horsham Gate shopping center off Welsh Road. When we walked in we were surprised how crowded the restaurant was, but were quickly seated and had good service throughout the night.

Though the menu is somewhat limited (mostly pizza, salads, and a few of their specialties), we loved everything we ate. We got to sample some of their grilled chicken wings, which were awesome (and I never eat wings!). We also tried their coal-fired pizza, which we all loved. My kids gobbled down 2 and 3 pieces each! I had a great tomato mozzarella salad, too. We were very impressed with the food, happy with the pricing (dinner for 4 for $25!) and will definitely be heading back soon.

One note, though: the coal-fired pizza does take a decent amount of time to bake. So if you are with small, impatient, hungry kids like me, make sure you place your pizza order when you arrive.

Open for both lunch and dinner, and with bar service!

100 Welsh Rd.
Horsham, PA 19044
215-657-1113

No comments:

Post a Comment