Friday, October 23, 2009

Makeup!!

Today I endulged myself and I wanted to share my dirty little secret with you...

CITRUS salon and day spa in Blue Bell www.citrussalonspa.com has this AWESOME special going on: right now through November 23rd get a free makeup lesson from the ever fabulous Melissa. (For those of you who are unfamiliar with Melissa's fantastic makeup application and waxing, she is one of those kinds of people that you meet for the first time and ten minutes later you feel like you've known her forever and are inviting her to girls night out....) I don't know about you ladies out there but I never had someone "teach" me how to do my eyes with lots of products and fabulous colors, especially for evenings out. I have been dying to get a lesson for ages but never found the time. Today was definitely the time since the makeup lesson was complimentary- no kidding! I learned all kinds of things about makeup application, brushes, colors, tricks and more!

Citrus has a rewards program that is similar to the credit card reward programs....spend a certain amount and acrue points that can be used towards future purchases and services. Today I received all kinds of points for the products I ended up buying (I could not resist spicing up my product collection and adding some terrific fall colors) and even booking my next makeup appointment.

Though I didn't have any time to check out Therapy, the rumored AMAZING retail boutique attached to Citrus, next time I will be sure to save some time to browse a bit. I have heard from many ladies it's a great find.

Check out Citrus, and be sure to tell them that Jodi Hallen (aka Joy) sent you....I get referral points :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment