Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Flour Pot moved and has new yummy items!

I love Flour Pot cookies. If you have never seen them or eaten them, you are definitely missing out. The Flour Pot is a cool little cookie boutique in Ambler where mom and daughter team Margie and Abby make all the cookies and other goodies by hand, decorate, and wrap beautifully. I use them as favors for parties and recommend them all the time!

Anyway, they just moved into a new location (which I have yet to check out, but I will be soon!) In addition to their amazing selection of cookies, they now have a larger selection of other items including cupcakes, double chocolate brownies, mint brownies, PB&J bars, and coconut macaroons. Yum!

I love that you can have birthday parties there or decorating parties in their cool kitchen, too. Check it out! Open Mon-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10-5pm.

73 East Butler Pike
Ambler, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment