Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coupons Galore at Peace a Pizza Willow Grove

Jonah and I ate lunch at Peace a Pizza today in Willow Grove, and were offered a "new menu" by one of the guys behind the counter. At first, I refused, thinking the last thing I need is another take out menu to clutter up my kitchen. But then I was told that in addition to it being a new menu, there are a number of great coupons inside. So I took one (or two!).

Do yourself a favor and stop in and ask for a new menu. The coupons are great! The coupons include:
  • Free gourmet slice when you buy a large drink
  • Buy one slice, get one free
  • Free 14" pizza when you buy a 16" pizza
  • Free stromboli with purchase of 16" pizza
  • Free kids meal with purchase of gourmet slice
  • and more. Check out the online promotions page to print out some more coupons, too!
Also notable: the new menu includes some new items like chicken parm, buffalo chicken, mac and cheese, wings, and nuggets. I had the new "strawberry fields" salad which was awesome and exactly what I like in a salad: goat cheese, strawberries, candied walnuts, and a yummy poppyseed dressing.

Peace a Pizza
3945 Welsh Road
Willow Grove
215-657-4464

No comments:

Post a Comment